This beautiful gift set in a luxury pink keepsake box is the perfect way to welcome a new baby girl into the world. We make gift giving easy by giving you the option to send it direct to the new parent(s) and we'll even write the card for you! If not as a new baby gift, why not give this as a baby shower present to an expectant mamma?
- 7 piece rocking horse outfit including: Sleepsuit, bodysuit, bib, hat, scratch mittens and 2 washcloths. 0-3 months. 100% cotton with embroidered rocking horse designs.
- Pink cellular blanket - 70x110cm. 100% cotton. These wash beautifully and stay soft.
- Muslin swaddle cloth (in either rocking horses or grey stars, chosen according to stock available) - 100% cotton, 75cm x 100cm. Perfect as a swaddling wrap, light summer sheet / blanket.
- New baby card by Laura Darrington – this card is blank inside. If you are sending this gift box direct to the recipient, we can write your message in the card. Please include what you would like written in the personalisation box below.
- Beautiful keepsake box with your choice of vinyl sticker or can be plain. Measurements of box: Inside: L 28.5cm x W 29cm x H 8.5cm, Outside: L 30cm x W 30cm x H 9cm.
Box vinyl sticker choice: - Welcome to the world little baby with a picture of a stork - You are so loved with hearts - Born in 2021 - Welcome to the world beautiful baby girl
All of the items included in our boxes are heavily researched and chosen based on their excellent quality and first-hand experience as a mum. This is the perfect gift to send direct! The gift box is posted within a mailing carton to ensure it arrives in perfect condition.
Delivery: Please allow 1-3 business days for your gift box to be made before sending. Orders will be sent via standard 2nd class delivery.
Returns: Please contact us within 2 days of delivery to organise a return. All items must be returned in perfect condition in their original packaging to qualify for a refund. Return postage charges apply - we recommend you use a tracked postal service as we cannot accept any responsibility for lost parcels.